Project exchange /
Digital Platform Solution Architect (m/f)
Our customer is looking for a „Digital Platform Solution Architect“ to develop the overall digital ecosystem target architecture and lead the individual project teams to deliver the targeted digital customer platform. This must be done in the context of the existing and proposed systems, commercially available solutions and the systems that are being made available by the companies associated group. The Solution Architect is required to plan the target landscape architecture for the Digital Customer Platform team and lead the assessment, selection and delivery of IT solutions across multiple domains including:
- Front end customer touchpoints – Web, apps and vehicle
- Digital Business Enablement Management – eCommerce and Payment solutions
- Customer Engagement Management, particularly Salesforce development and integration
- Customer Data Management
- Data Management & Analytics
- Existing Enterprise Systems
- Engage stakeholders, develop solutions around business case requirements and confirm technology costs
- Gather IT system requirements and ensure the systems meet those
- Partial takeover of Product Owner role and related tasks (e.g. Backlog filling, refinement & planning)
- Draft architecture of the service implementation and the deployment in the cloud environment, refine it over time and sign-off finalized architecture
- Definition of code quality metrics to be met by the implementation
- Identification of possibly necessary CRs for existing systems.
- Review of development environments and CI/CD toolchain
- Work with IT security to ensure compliance with regional cybersecurity laws and regulations
- Take into account regional variations in required technologies
- Create required IT documentation
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Essential Knowledge:
- Similar Digital Customer Platform landscapes within automotive companies
- Frontends, iOS and Android
- ECommerce solutions, payment gateways
- Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Open ID Connect, OAuth
- Data analytics
- Cyber Security Laws
- Essential Experience
- Relevant pipeline technology e.g. Bitbucket, Bamboo and JFrog Artifactory
- Infrastructure solutions e.g. Huawei, Kubernetes and Docker applications
- AWS, Cloud Foundry and Microservices
- Further Experience
- Integration of new solutions into existing solution architectures.
- Working to tight project deadlines and assisting projects to achieve approval gateways.
- Working in a highly technical / consulting environment, coordinating and developing technology solutions.
- Experience and understanding of existing and future IT solutions and future trends
- Full knowledge of current best practice approaches to application architecture, technology stacks, data and security to deliver a comprehensive final solution
- Coordinating/ designing and integrating IT products to deliver an overall solution.
- Full understanding of scrum and agile methodologies, as well as continuous integration and deployment
- Generation and maintenance of architectural documentation
- Provide ad-hoc support/ information to the wider Connected Car team on the above topics
- Top-notch English skills (at least C1 level)
If you are interested in this project, we would be delighted to receive your CV together with hourly rates for remote and onsite work as well as availability information.
Kölner Straße 3
+49 6196 64066-70