Functional Safety Manager (m/w)
Für unseren Kunden aus dem Bereich Automotive suchen wir einen erfahrenen Functional Safety Manager (m/w) zur freiberuflichen Unterstützung.
The Functional Safety Manager shall act as Project Safety manager in development projects. Summarizing safety documentation and evidence in the project (safety case). Responsible for safety argumentation to external stakeholders (customer, assessor, auditor). Delivering documents into the projects, according to agreed plans with Project manager in the projects. Target is to utilize the knowledge to deliver documents for the right product, with the right quality, in right the time, meeting the different cost targets.
Dauer: bis Ende Dezember 2018, Option auf Verlängerung
Remote Leistungen: ja
Your areas of responsibility
- Act as Functional Safety Manager for the customers automotive products
- Analyse impact of ISO26262 releases for the Customer
- Perform safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis
- Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO26262
- Lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according ISO26262
- Cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems, and component levels in product portfolio.
- Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety
- Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles
- Assuring safety competence in project & perform training
- Create Functional Safety awareness across departments
- Support Safety Culture fulfilment
Your competence profile
- Master of Science and/or Bachelor's degree with relevant practical experience.
Practical experience and skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in development, preferably in automotive safety related products.
- You have a thorough knowledge and experience in at least one field (electronics, embedded SW or system control strategy) and a good awareness of the others.
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience with ISO 26262, familiar with automotive development and quality process (FMEA/FTA methods/tools)
- Experience with system engineering approaches (requirements engineering management, functional analysis and allocation, architecture design, validation and verification) and experience with change & configuration management.
- Experience in Software Quality and process (e.g. SPICE, CMMI).
- Experience with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software).
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tools (e.g., DOORS, Polarion, or equivalent).
- Good technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills.
- Good risk management skills, weighting development effort against added value and safety against availability
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, motivating team into problem-solving.
- Strong decision maker when subjected to limited information, to be translated into assumptions to be verified.
- Communication skills
- High degree of personal integrity and confidence
- Good strategic leadership, planning and organization/control skills
- The position requires a lot of interaction with the different roles in the organization as well as externally
- Frequent travelling is required
Sollten Sie an diesem Projekt interessiert sein, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihres aktuellen Profils mit Angaben zu Stundensatz und Verfügbarkeit.
SyroCon Consulting GmbH
+49 6196 64066-70