Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f)
To support our customer’s agile transformation journey we are looking for a Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f).
Duration: until 30.06.2022 mit Option auf Verlängerung
Project language: English & German
Objectives & responsibilities:
- Setup and implement of Scrum / agile methodology on team level
- Coach, mentor and teach teams to work according to agile values, principles and methodology
- Support scaling of agile methodology throughout the organization (SAFe)
Required skills and experience:
- Proven record as a scrum master / agile coach
- Experience in agile methodology in regulated industries (ideally in a pharmaceutical company)
- Experience in agile transformations on multi-project or strategical level
- Experience and / or certification in scaling agile methodology (e.g. SAFe, Flight-Level, LeSS)
- Certification as Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Fluent communication in German and English
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with TFS / Azure DevOps
- Experience with ALM Tools
If you are interested in this project, we would be happy to receive your current profile with details on hourly rate and availability.
By submitting your application, you agree to our data protection agreement. You can revoke your consent at any time in the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kölner Straße 3
Tel. +49 6196 64066-70
Mobil +49 151 1486 5470