Senior Backend Test Automation Engineer (m/f)
For development of mobility services in the field of electromobility, we work as a development partner for a renowned automotive manufacturer. For the further development of the automatic tests of a system for the management of charging stations, we are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Test Automation Engineer.
Location: Eschborn near Frankfurt, currently mainly remote
Start: On short notice (15.07.2021 / 01.08.2021)
Duration: 3 months with option for 2 years extension
- Responsibility for the QA area in the project team
- Maintenance and further development of the Java based integration tests
- Optional: Frontend development with Angular
Knowledge - Must Have
- Independent creation / design of test cases based on UserStories
- Experience as a backend developer with the Spring framework, specifically Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA.
- Maintenance and extension of the JUnit based test automation framework
- Understanding of REST services and how to connect to REST as a client
- Good knowledge of maven
- Very good English skills
- Very good Teamplayer
- Very good analytical skills
- Short-term onboarding in a project that is running for a longer period of time
- Proactivity and perseverance
- Independent work and good organizational skills
Knowledge - Optional
- German language skills
- Experienced in working with Linux/Unix shells
- Experience with AWS, Http, load balancers in general
- Experience with systems like Flyway, git
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. GitLab)
If you are interested in this project, we would be happy to receive your current profile with details on hourly rate and availability.
By submitting your application, you agree to our data protection agreement. You can revoke your consent at any time in the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kölner Straße 3
Tel. +49 6196 64066-70
Mobil +49 151 1486 5470