Senior Test Engineer Frontend & Backend (m/f)
For the development of a new charge point management solution in the Electro-Mobility domain we work as a development partner for a renowned EV charging station manufacturer. For the further development of their system, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer (Frontend & Backend).
Location: Remote or Nearshore
Duration: 6 months with option for 2 years extension
- Experience in working in agile teams (e.g. Scrum)
- Verification of the acceptance criteria in the user stories before the sprint review
- Experience in designing, creating, executing and documenting manual test cases
- For REST & SOAP endpoints (e.g. via Curl, PostMan or SoapUI)
- For Angular frontends
- Preparation of automatic test cases (which manual tests should be automated in which way)
- Knowledge about Frontend and Backend test automation with Selenium is a plus
- Very structured, proactive, high responsibility and striving for quality
- ISTQB certification would be a plus
- Knowledge about eMobility roaming protocols like OCPP (1.6[J], 2.0), OCPI and OICP would be a plus
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
If you are interested in this project, we would be happy to receive your current profile with details on hourly rate and availability.
By submitting your application, you agree to our data protection agreement. You can revoke your consent at any time in the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kölner Straße 3
Tel. +49 6196 64066-70
Mobil +49 151 1486 5470