Test Automation Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to support the development on a freelance basis.
Start: On short notice (01.08.2021)
Duration: 6 months with option for 2 years extension
Location: Remote or Nearshore
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Testing
- 3 years + of experience in software testing with good knowledge of different test levels such as functional, integration and system tests
- Familiar with different test design techniques
- Experience with test automation tools, programming languages, frameworks such as Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Java, VBScript, TestNG
- Familiar with Agile Software Development (SCRUM, Kanban) including understanding the role of testing in quality-focused agile development projects
- Solid technical skills such as database languages, API/ web service testing (especially REST)
- Preferably ability to read and improve scripts/code
- Strong communication skills for handling verbal communication with the team and the stakeholders
- Fluently in English, German would be a plus
- Highly interactive and good analytical capabilities for evaluating results
- Proactive way of working
- Preferably ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level or Agile Tester Foundation Level
- Preferably knowledge in eMobility
If you are interested in this project, we would be happy to receive your current profile with details on hourly rate and availability.
By submitting your application, you agree to our data protection agreement. You can revoke your consent at any time in the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kölner Straße 3
Tel. +49 6196 64066-70
Mobil +49 151 1486 5470